Intelligence Program Development & Analytical Fitness
Build your analytical fitness through Intelligence Program Development
Aurora GPS helps organizations of all sizes with Intelligence Program Development, building the skills of their own internal intelligence staff as well as the experience of their executives in consuming that intelligence work product effectively. Professional development for intelligence staff is tricky. There are preciously few undergraduate and graduate programs in intelligence, so most practitioners have to learn best practices on their own. With budgets shrinking and time short, many intelligence departments struggle to meet their full potential to positively influence their organizations. Aurora GPS has the on-the-ground experience as well as the supporting industry research and teaching approaches to bridge the capabilities gap inside your organization.
- Develop the critical intelligence gathering and analysis skills your college major never taught you
- Train your executive and management teams how to ask better questions of intelligence practitioners and how to use that information to best advantage
- Build staff capability internally versus always struggling to meet the need with outside resources
Business Outcomes You Can Expect from Intelligence Program Development
- Build internal staff skillsets, making them more valuable and more effective
- Boost a sense of cohesion and an intelligence culture inside your organization
- Sharpen the insights you can deliver to your organization
- Increase your influence and sway with executives
- Demonstrate measureable return on investment for your efforts
Intelligence Program Development Mission Portfolio: Regional Mortgage Company Building Analytical Fitness
A mid-level intelligence department manager at a regional mortgage services firm approached Aurora GPS to build the skills of her department. She recently hired three new analysts to assist one senior level analyst already on staff. None of her staff members had any formal intelligence training, and although they worked hard and assembled excellent work product, company executives still did not give the department the respect she felt like it deserved.
Aurora GPS started with an evaluation of the team and its capabilities – as well as the capabilities and intelligence savvy of its executive team. Using those findings, Aurora GPS crafted a tailored curriculum to address not only skill building, but also communicating intelligence findings with executives and influence strategies.
Over the course of 12 weeks, the young team not only increased their work product output, but also the quality and influence of those deliverables. A member of the intelligence team is now invited to nearly all executive strategy sessions and board meetings, serving as the respected “voice of the market” as the company charts its next moves.
Three ways to engage with Aurora GPS for Intelligence Program Development services:
Engagement Level 1: Targeted Skill Building
Approximate timeline: 30 days
Engagement Level 2: Comprehensive Assessment and Curriculum Development
Approximate timeline: 12-16 weeks
Engagement Level 3: Ongoing Intelligence Program Development & Conditioning
Approximate timeline: Ongoing